如何讓一般欣賞只有30FPS的 LIVE
在 PotPlayer & MPC-HC + LAV Filters 的完美配合後
原本 30FPS 在播放時自動變成 60FPS,視聽享受瞬間提升一倍
體驗過 高清影片 + 60FPS 的流暢後
,那感覺只能用感動來形容呢 !! 呵呵

01.gif 設定前請先安裝LAV Filters 0.58
Doom9討論串:http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=156191

二、影片解碼流程

--> Video Decoder --> Video Renderer
Container --> Splitter --│
                                            --> Audio Decoder --> Audio Renderer

說明:
Container封裝容器先經由Splitter分離出Video與Audio
Video視訊則經由Video Decoder解碼然後交給Video Renderer渲染輸出
Audio音訊則經由Audio Decoder解碼然後交給Audio Renderer渲染輸出
*備註一:deinterlacing去交錯可在Decoder時做,若無,則在Renderer時做
*備註二:Video Decoder交給顯卡去解碼就是俗稱的硬解
*備註三:外掛VSFilter或ffdshow則是在Decoder與Renderer之間做post-processing後處理

範例:

三、PotPlayer相關設定

使用外部解碼器須關閉內建影像處理濾鏡

濾鏡/解碼器管理分別新增系統解碼器加入LAV Splitter Source, LAV Video Decoder, LAV Audio Decoder並照圖勾選

以下照圖設定

勾選紅框部分

四、MPC-HC相關設定

勾選紅框部分

照紅框部分設定

照紅框內取消相關選項

依序新增LAV Splitter, LAV Video Decoder, LAV Audio Decoder並皆設定為偏好

五、LAV Filters相關設定

以下照圖設定 (預設值)

N卡使用者請選NVIDIA CUVID

我要如何知道 LIVE影片 有沒有變成 60FPS呢 ???

PotPlayer 操作如下圖
(點圖可放大)

全部設定完成後,往後 欣賞 交錯式的 LIVE
就會自動變成 60FPS 播放,享受瞬間升級  !!
讓每一場 喜愛的 LIVE 都有 60FPS 的流暢感喔   

02.gif                

=完=

評分

參與人數 1名聲 +10 收起 理由
ben0981 + 10 精品文章

查看全部評分

發表於 2012-9-18 09:21:04 | 顯示全部樓層
感谢分享,学习。。。。。。
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-10-21 14:28:23 | 顯示全部樓層
LAV Filters updated to 0.52

1. LAV Splitter
  2. - Improved IO performance on network sources
  3. - Added an option to configure the maximum memory usage of the frame queues
  4. - Support ALAC in MKV
  5. - Support SRT subtitles in AVI
  6. - Improved raw video support in combination with LAV Video

7. LAV Video
  8. - Support for DVD Video decoding
  9. - Slight GPU memory usage reduction with DXVA2 Native
  10. - Fixed video corruption after seeks with VP3/Theora
  11. - Fixed decoding of "old" H.264 4:4:4 lossless files
  12. - More strict handling of output pixel formats, only enabled formats are allowed for output
  13. - QuickSync: Improved compatibility with new driver series
  14. - Improved support for VC-1 with the SageTV MpegDemux

15. LAV Audio
  16. - Fixed a few issues with audio mixing
  17.   - Some channels would occasionally be mixed twice, causing incorrect audio levels
  18.   - Downmixing 8ch to stereo could crash on some systems
  19.   - Increased maximum LFE coefficient to 3.0 and fixed scale to be consistent with surround/center coefficients
  20.   - Added downmixing to Mono
  21.   - Clipping protection is no longer reset on seeks
  22. - Added support for Opus
  23. - Fixed excessive memory allocations when decoding MPEG4-ALS
複製代碼
nevcairiel的碎碎念...
DVD Video
This release adds the ability to decode DVD video with LAV Video. The complicated part about this feature was that the video decoder needs to handle the DVD menu, which is a bit tricky.
The Menu seems to be working OK most of the time, however not 100% perfect yet on some discs.

Limitations:
- QuickSync does not yet support DVD video playback, and will fallback to software decoding
- DXVA2-Native will decode the DVD video content, however you will not be able to see subtitles or menu overlays due to the nature of how DXVA works (image stays in the GPU)

I've primarily tested DVD playback on Windows 7, with the standard Microsoft DVD Navigator, and EVR, so this combination is the most tested and works quite well.
madVR was also tested a bit, however madVR still has some issues with menu rendering on still-frame menus - in some cases the menu highlights won't update properly, but not to worry, you can still simply click the menu and the movie will start.

If you find it too unstable and are in dire need of DVD watching, there is also a switch on LAV Video's "Format" tab that allows you to turn off DVD support for the time being.
Please report any serious issues you have, though!

... and everything else
Most of the time spent on 0.52 was for DVD support, but of course there is also a long list of other fixes and improvements. Most notable audio mixing was fixed quite a bit to no longer screw up mixing in some situations and give a much more predictable and correct result.

LAV Audio also got support for the Opus codec, which seems to be a new rising star on the speech codec front, but is also pretty good at encoding any content at low bitrates.

As always, please report any regressions as soon as possible, and with as many details as possible - and of course any other bugs which are not regressions you can also report.

Have fun!

回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-11-6 17:58:35 | 顯示全部樓層
LAV Filters updated to 0.53
  1. LAV Splitter
  2. - Added support for reading image files (tiff, png, jpeg, tga, bmp)
  3. - Support for MPEG-4 ASP in MPEG-TS
  4. - Support for reading metadata using the IAMMediaContent interface
  5. - Fixed Aspect Ratio on some wmv/asf files

6. LAV Video
  7. - Fixed a crash in the WMV9 DMO decoder on Windows 8
  8. - DVD improvements
  9.   - Subtitles are properly cleared from the screen, and won't be shown forever on some discs
  10.   - Improved subtitle/menu positioning on some PAL discs
  11.   - Improved handling of still frame DVD menus
  12.   - Fixed a deadlock that caused the player to freeze in some DVD menus
  13.   - Improved quality of blending subtitles/menus
  14. - QuickSync improvements
  15.   - Support using QuickSync in Fullscreen Exclusive mode (ie. in WMC)
  16.   - Improved fallback to software decoding if QuickSync is not available
  17.   - Support for DVD decoding
  18. - Added support for Avid DV
  19. - Properly indicate progressive video when YADIF deinterlacing is activated

20. LAV Audio
  21. - Added proper DirectShow types and config options for AMR-NB, Nellymoser and various (AD)PCM variants
複製代碼
nevcairiel的碎碎念...
A quick FYI at the start, as of this version all my official binaries (both installer and all dll/ax files) will be digitally signed, so the validity and integrity of the binaries can be ensured.
Of course everyone can still build their own, or use nightly builds from someone else, but only the official builds will have my signature, and thus can be easily identified as such.

Ok, back to business.

DVD improvements

After a lot of testing, and quite a few samples i got from you guys, DVD support seems to be working much better now.
If you still have a problematic menu, you can extract only the menu from a DVD by simply zip'ing up all the IFO/BUP files, the VIDEO_TS.VOB, and all VTS_xx_0.VOBs (VTS files ending with 0 are for menus, 1 and above are content).

Additionally, QuickSync can now be used for DVD playback.

Speaking of QuickSync, i also worked on making it usable in FSE players, like WMC.
Of course the usual restrictions apply, which means you cannot use any post-processor between LAV Video and EVR, otherwise QuickSync will not be able to get access to the D3D interfaces it needs.
To improve the behaviour overall, QuickSync now also has a much more graceful fallback to software decoding if it cannot obtain the required D3D resources.

I also tested this version on Windows 8, and beside the WMV9 DMO crash i fixed, everything seems to be in perfect working order.

Oh and a quick note about image files. LAV Splitter can now read some image formats (as outlined in the changelog above), and LAV Video can also decode all these formats, including 16-bit PNGs/TIFFs, however LAV Video does not yet have the ability to output untouched 16-bit RGB, so it'll be converted to 8-bit RGB for the time being. I'll add native RGB48/RGB64 support in a future version.

So with all that said, have fun!
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-11-8 04:10:29 | 顯示全部樓層
不知你系統是要啥字型 看圖片裡的中文字蠻不錯看的
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-11-9 09:27:56 | 顯示全部樓層
t4593279 發表於 2012-11-8 04:10
不知你系統是要啥字型 看圖片裡的中文字蠻不錯看的

MacType
http://candy-sky.net/2012/11/02/mactype-20121022/
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-11-9 13:34:15 | 顯示全部樓層
感謝大大的熱心分享
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-11-9 23:27:56 | 顯示全部樓層
沒有變成60ftps
可惜囉>"<
不過大大的教學真的不錯
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-11-16 00:46:21 | 顯示全部樓層
請問是不是還需要來影片檔的配合?
我只有一個影片檔會變成60FPS
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-11-26 16:44:03 | 顯示全部樓層
LAV Filters updated to 0.54
  1. LAV Splitter
  2. - Subtitle selection in "Default" mode now properly takes the "Default Track" flag into account
  3. - Fixed an issue that could cause graph flush events to be send out of sync

4. LAV Video
  5. - The DXVA2 Native decoder can now properly detect hardware support for video resolutions
  6.   - Allows 4K DXVA2 decoding on NVIDIA/Intel
  7. - New options to control which resolutions are being handled by the hardware decoder (SD, HD and 4K/UHD)
  8. - Added support for DVD menu overlays and DVD subtitles with DXVA2 Native
  9. - Improved DXVA2 Native support with madVR
  10. - Fixed a freeze when playing corrupted H.264 streams in DXVA2 Native
  11. - Fixed a few rare DVD menu issues when using the QuickSync decoder
複製代碼
nevcairiel的碎碎念...
Even though this versions change list is somewhat shorter, i still decided to go with a new major version, instead of just a point release, because the changes are somewhat important.

DXVA2 Native auto-detection of hardware support
Before this version, DXVA2 Native mode had a hard-limit of 1920x1200 for the video resolution, and any video over this was refused and software decoding was used.
In this version, LAV will now try to ask the hardware about its supported resolutions, and based on this decide if DXVA2 Native should be used, or not.

This means that recent NVIDIA cards will now allow DXVA2-Native to decode 4K material (and possibly Ivy Bridge GPUs will as well).
AMD on the other hand is blacklisted in LAV, because some AMD driver versions accept 4K material, but then crash or even BSOD (and newer driver versions simply refuse it completely, so nothing lost). As before, only material up to 1920x1200 is allowed with AMD hardware.

Additionally, there is also a new option to control which resolutions are handled by the HW Accel, which allows you to use DXVA, CUVID or QS for just SD/HD, but always use Software for 4K, even if your hardware supports it. You could also simply disable SD HW decoding, if you have one of the AMD cards which have problems with SD DXVA. Note that Ultra-high-definition (UHD) / 4K is disabled by default because of performance and/or possibly hardware compat issues.

Full DVD Menu and DVD Subtitle support with DXVA2 Native
One could say this build focuses mainly on Native DXVA, and it wouldn't even be all wrong.

DXVA2-Native can now also be used for DVD decoding without any disadvantages over the other decoders. DVD Menus and DVD subtitles should now work equally well as with software decoding or any of the other HW decoders.
Note that i have not performed wide-spread performance tests on the DXVA2 Subtitle support, but i hope that even AMD can manage to deal with this.

Have a good weekend!
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-11-27 23:02:40 | 顯示全部樓層
好文章,学习了
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-12-9 03:31:22 | 顯示全部樓層
來試看看 平時是用LAV解碼但是家裡的破電腦可能跑不動60FPS@@
感謝分享
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2013-1-10 13:48:10 | 顯示全部樓層
LAV Filters updated to 0.55
  1. General
  2. - All Filters now have an optional tray icon which can open the property sheet when clicked (disabled by default)

3. LAV Splitter
  4. - Improved FPS detection for interlaced H.264 streams in Matroska
  5. - Fixed H.264 in Ogg and PMP
  6. - Fixed seeking in RMVB files with AAC audio
  7. - Improved support for AAC in MPEG-TS (especially in ISDB-T)
  8. - Fixed Key-Frame seeking for AVI and added support for MP4

9. LAV Video
  10. - Improved handling of raw RGB video with LAV Splitter (Video was upside-down in some cases)
  11. - Improved support for the Overlay Mixer renderer
  12. - Fixed decoding of non-mod16 video with CUVID
  13. - Fixed DXVA2 decoding of H.264 MBAFF content with >= 16px cropping
  14. - Support for fade in/out animations in DVD subtitles
  15. - Fixed DVD menu overlays showing too early on some discs
  16. - Fixed forced DVD subtitles being stuck on the screen until the next subtitle line
  17. - Improved playback of MPEG-1 in MKV with Haali Splitter

18. LAV Audio
  19. - Fixed 6.1 to 7.1 upmixing when the standard channel layout option is turned off
  20. - Dithering when converting audio to 16-bit Integer
  21. - Fallback to DTS "Core" bitstreaming if DTS-HD fails
複製代碼
nevcairiel的碎碎念...
Tray Icons
As most that read this probably already know, LAV now has tray icons for all three filters. They are disabled by default, and in this version don't offer much functionality - they show up, and you can click them to open the property sheet of the appropriate filter.
This at least allows you to directly access the configuration/status of the actually active instance of LAV, because many players either don't offer access to the property page at all, or always instanciate a new copy, and don't use the one used for playback.

In the future, more features will be added to the tray icons, most notably: LAV Splitter will allow direct stream switching through the tray icon for players which do not offer this.

And everything else
Since it was quite a while since the last release already, a lot of small fixes and most importantly a lot of ffmpeg changes have accumulated for this release.
Most importantly, the way the H.264 decoder in ffmpeg deals with resolution changes was greatly improved, and i hope it didn't cause any regressions.

As always, please report any issues you find with this version to me, most importantly regressions, but all other sorts of issues as well, of course.
I hope i don't have to do a .1 release within the week to fix any new issues, but with the sheer amount of ffmpeg changes, i'm prepared to do so if required.

Have fun!
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-1-30 15:35:32 | 顯示全部樓層
有個問題,i3/i5/i7 (SB及Ivy) 能使用 LAV Filter 進行 QuickSync 硬解,那麼 Celeron G/Pentium G 系列是否可以呢?
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2013-2-3 16:29:33 | 顯示全部樓層
星野純 發表於 2013-1-30 15:35
有個問題,i3/i5/i7 (SB及Ivy) 能使用 LAV Filter 進行 QuickSync 硬解,那麼 Celeron G/Pentium G 系列是 ...

沒試過~不過應該不行...
那二款沒有Quick Sync技術
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-2-12 00:46:40 | 顯示全部樓層
後來查了些資料,其實 Sandy & Ivy Bridge 的 Pentium/Celeron 都支援硬解,跟 Intel Quick Sync Video 與 Intel® Clear Video HD Technology 沒有關係。

为什么G620明明支持intel clear video HD硬解intel却说不支持啊?

回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2013-2-12 21:53:39 | 顯示全部樓層
星野純 發表於 2013-1-30 15:35
有個問題,i3/i5/i7 (SB及Ivy) 能使用 LAV Filter 進行 QuickSync 硬解,那麼 Celeron G/Pentium G 系列是 ...

無法使用Quick Sync解碼
並不代表無法用Clear Video解碼
兩者是不相同的東西...
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-2-12 22:46:07 | 顯示全部樓層
感謝大大的熱心分享
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2013-4-11 13:22:38 | 顯示全部樓層
LAV Filters updated to 0.56
  1. General
  2. - Major ffmpeg update, the DLLs have had their version number increased

3. LAV Splitter
  4. - Support for Matroska Ordered Chaptes / Segment Linking
  5. - Improved support for parsing language tags from OGM files
  6. - Small performance improvements by avoiding copying the stream data in memory needlessly
  7. - Improved duration calculation for MP3 files

8. LAV Video
  9. - Performance improvements for single-threaded decoders and YADIF (up to 20% in some situations)
複製代碼
nevcairiel的碎碎念...
While it may not seem like it, there are actually two big things in this version (and many may only care about one).

Performance Improvements
The overall performance of demuxing and decoding was improved (depending on the use-case up to 20%!), thanks to what in Libav/FFmpeg is called "The Evil Plan". In short, it allows to properly handle the data (both packets from the splitter and decoded video/audio) much more flexible than i could before, which means now i can finally use the full power of LAVs thread design for more than just the wmv3 dmo decoder. This avoids copying the frames in memory, allows parallel processing, and especially when combined with YADIF (or any external post-processing filter), can result in huge performance gains. It also helped to simplify a lot of tricky situations, so all in all, well worth all the effort put in on FFmpeg/Libav's side.

Matroska Ordered Chapters / Linked Segments
This is probably the one much more exciting for you guys.
LAV can now handle Matroska's ordered chapters, linked segments, and linked files. If you don't know what that means, its like seamless branching for Matroska - if you haven't heard that either, well, in short, it allows multiple versions of one movie in one file, or splitting parts of the movie into separate files (so for example the opening of a TV show can be reused by all episodes, instead of being included in every one)

Please note that the same restrictions apply that also apply when using Haali Splitter for ordered chapters: The tracks between different segments need to match, or who knows what will happen!

Personally, i use it to archive Blu-rays with multiple editions on one disc, like Avatar.

There has already been a lot of testing of these features, thanks to everyone taking the time to test and report in great detail, and even craft samples to help me reproduce difficult cases.
Nevertheless, i don't expect it to be completely bug-free, so if you encounter any issues, crashes, or other undesirable behaviour, please report them here or on the Google Code issue tracker, preferably with a sample (or info how to get/make one) for me to reproduce the problem, and then fix it.

And one last point, before it comes up, there is one known issue which i didn't get to yet, but wanted this version out anyway:
Fraps decoding currently only outputs its "key" frames, the repeated frames are not output, which basically means Fraps can be a VFR stream, and not CFR like it was before. I do plan to fix this again, possibly for 0.56.1 already (if i don't have to make an emergency release), but for the time being, thats how it is.

Anyway, take care and have fun!

回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2013-5-21 18:56:17 | 顯示全部樓層
LAV Filters updated to 0.57
  1. LAV Splitter
  2. - Added a Popup Menu to the Tray Icon which allows Stream, Edition and Chapter switching
  3. - Improved stream selection in files with multiple video streams
  4. - Improved performance when opening MKVs with linked segments
  5. - Fixed playback of MKVs with Segment Linking and Vorbis Audio

6. LAV Video
  7. - Enabled Hardware/GPU Deinterlacing when using the QuickSync decoder
  8. - Support for JPEG2000 DCinema streams
  9. - Support for RGB48 output, and high-quality dithering of RGB48 to RGB32
  10. - Fixed a crash with DXVA2 Native on AMD GPUs in certain situations
  11. - Improved detection of H.264 RGB streams, improves support with EVR
  12. - Adjusted performance tuning for consistent performance in both playback and transcoding (in 0.56, transcoding could be slow)

13. LAV Audio
  14. - Use the FLAC channel mask from metadata, fixes playback of FLAC files with non-standard channel layouts
複製代碼
nevcairiel的碎碎念...
What people have been asking about the most in this release is probably the popup menu on the Splitter tray icon, which lets you control streams, editions and seek to chapters in players which otherwise don't offer this.
Other then that, not much to comment on.

As always, please report any issues with the new features, any regressions, or any other bugs directly here, in as much detail as possible, and the information which allow me to reproduce it.
Only reproducible issues are easily fixed.
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回文 登入 | 註冊

本版積分規則

熱門推薦

Stereophile.com器評:StormAudio ISP Evo 沉浸式音效多聲道純數位劇院處理前級
Stereophile.com器評:Sto
Stereophile.com器評:StormAudio ISP Evo 沉浸式音效多聲道純數
家用投影幕选购一站式指南
家用投影幕选购一站式指南
多少价位以上效果好于白墙?照我的看法,是只要平整度高于白墙
Onkyo TX-SR494 新機直接土炮改 Pre-out