網路爆紅的5歲男童沙科(Joshua Sacco)
網路爆紅的5歲男童沙科(Joshua Sacco)ref:http://www.nownews.com/2010/04/07/341-2588611.htm
505
以下為基襪戰演說內容:
Great moments are born from great opportunity.
(偉大的時刻誕生自偉大的機會,)
And that's what you have here tonight, boys.
(也就是你們今晚得到的,男孩們。)
That's what you've earned here, tonight.
(也就是你們辛苦得到的機會,)
One game.
(一場關鍵大戰。)
If we played 'em ten times, they might win nine.
(假設我們和他們比十場,他們可能會贏九次。)
But not this game. Not tonight.
(但絕不是這場,不是今天)
Tonight, we skate with 'em.
(今晚我們和他們較勁)
Tonight, we stay with 'em, and we shut them down because we can!
(今晚我們和他們纏鬥,我們會打倒他們,因為我們行!)
Tonight, we are the greatest baseball team in the world.
(今晚,我們是世界上最偉大的棒球隊。)
You were born to be baseball players -- every one of ya.
(你們生來註定要成為棒球員,每一個人都是。)
And you were meant to be here tonight.
(你們註定要來參與這場大賽,)
This is your time.
(展現實力的時候到了!)
Their time -- is done. It's over.
(他們氣數已盡,)
I'm sick and tired of hearin' about what a great baseball team the Yandkees have.
(我聽夠了洋基隊有多麼偉大,)
Screw 'em!
(去他們的!)
This is your time!!
(這是你們的時刻,)
Now go out there and take it!
(上場去拿下他們吧!)
原版
505
沙科版
505
好可愛的五歲童沙科,尤其是一邊一板正經的說話一邊抓耳朵的時候。
頁:
[1]