查看: 5998|回覆: 7
收起左側

Canon 5D2 跟moire和aliasing说再见' byebye' さようなら

[複製連結]

發表於 2011-9-3 11:28:59 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

馬上註冊,結交更多好友,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉社區。

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

x
The filter fits between the lens and the sensor. It pops in and out very easily. This is not a destructive fix. You put it in when shooting video (take it out when shooting stills as it lessens the quality of the stills) and as long as your lens is not wider than 24mm you will get more or less a moire and anti-aliasing free image…and it works

过滤器适合的镜头和传感器之间的。它很容易和持久性有机污染物。这不是一个破坏性的修复。你把它在拍摄视频时(把它拿出来拍摄剧照时,因为它减少了质量的剧照),只要你的镜头不超过24毫米更宽,您将获得更多或更少的一个云纹和抗锯齿的免费图片... ...它的工作原理

The VAF 5D2 filter consists of multiple layers of birefringent optical material including lithium niobate and crystalline quartz. How it exactly works and what it exactly does, well you will have to ask the inventor about that! But roughly the interference with details that is caused by the line skipping is removed, changing the pattern of the incoming image so whole lines are not whole lines any more…or something like that! VAF5D2

过滤器由多层次的双折射的光学材料,包括铌酸锂晶体石英。如何完全相同的作品,它究竟什么,以及你将要问有关该发明!但大致跳过线造成的干扰被删除,改变传入的图像模式,使整行整行更多...或类似的东西!

Director/ Cinematographer Glen Przybowski has shot some videos showing examples of it and how to install it. He has been testing it with Mosaic Engineering over the past 9 months.
演/摄影格伦Przybowski拍摄一些影片,显示它的例子,以及如何安装它。他一直在测试马赛克工程,在过去9个月。

Price wise it’s going to be around $385. Not cheap, but then again it suddenly cures your camera or its biggest issue in video mode and with no sign of the 5DmkIII yet this will give your beautiful full frame Canon a new lease of life! It is not properly for sale yet. A small test batch has been made. Then it will go into full production. There is a 1/8th stop of light loss and the flange distance is altered, meaning the focus measurements on the lens are no longer accurate. Also the minimum focal distance is a tiny bit longer but infinity is reachable which is key.  Changing focal lengths on a zoom lens will mean refocusing every time too. An APS-C version for the 7D is being worked on now. I don’t know it that will be usable in say a 60D, but I will find out soon. I am hoping to get a production version soon to test out. As soon as I do, I will do a full series of tests, with and without. I am very curious to see how well it works at different f-stops. In the meantime check out Glen’s videos including two commercial spots he shot with the filter in. You know one day, maybe 20 years down the line we will be downloading plug ins for our edit systems to emulate that much missed moire and anti-aliasing look of old…like we do now for Super 8…actually we probably won’t…the sooner it’s gone the better!!!

价格明智的,将是$ 385左右。不便宜,但随后又突然治愈你的相机,其最大的问题在视频模式下,没有的5DmkIII迹象,然而,这将会给您美丽的全画幅佳能一个新的生机!这不是正确尚未出售。已经取得了一个小的测试批次。然后将进入满负荷生产。失光有一个八分停止和法兰距的改变,这意味着镜头上的焦点测量已不再准确。最小焦距是一点点的时间,但无穷大可达这是关键。改变变焦镜头的焦距,将意味着重新调整每次。工作现在的7D APS- C版本。我不知道它在说一个60D将可用,但我会很快找到。我希望尽快获得生产版本测试。只要我做,我会做一个完整的测试系列,有和没有。我很好奇,以及它如何在不同的F -停止。在此期间检查出幽谷的影片,包括两个商业点,他与过滤器拍摄英寸你知道有一天,也许20年后,我们将我们的编辑系统下载插件插件效仿,错过的云纹和抗锯齿老样子... ...,像我们一样的Super 8... ...其实我们可能不会......越早走的更好!!

lens.case-wo-filter

lens.case-w-filter

carpet-wo-filter

carpet-w-filter

[vimeo=27331732,640]360[/vimeo]

[vimeo=27069461,640]360[/vimeo]

[vimeo=26764997,640]360[/vimeo]

[vimeo=26299355,640]360[/vimeo]

喜欢就按个赞吧。加点分做鼓励

評分

參與人數 1名聲 +5 收起 理由
west + 5

查看全部評分

發表於 2011-9-3 11:43:28 | 顯示全部樓層
真的是個好東西
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2011-9-3 13:34:36 | 顯示全部樓層
不錯的產品, 能解決掉 aliasing跟 moiré $385美金是不算貴。

還有那個翻譯用google translate…翻的不怎麼好…
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2011-9-3 21:34:41 | 顯示全部樓層
損失了少許細節 不過看著要自然多了
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2011-9-21 17:34:14 | 顯示全部樓層
不错。不错。
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2011-9-25 23:09:29 | 顯示全部樓層
果然是神兵利器阿~~~
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2011-9-26 17:07:11 | 顯示全部樓層
果然是神兵利器阿~~~讚
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2011-9-30 16:50:29 | 顯示全部樓層
本文章最後由 rickynini 於 2011-9-30 17:52 編輯

哪裡買的到這濾鏡啊?
下個月我準備用5d2單機來拍個塊狀節目(30分鐘)是介紹室內裝潢為內容,
在這也向各位先進請教用dslr來製作電視節目,技術部份有什麼細節須要再多加注意的!
請指教~
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回文 登入 | 註冊

本版積分規則

熱門推薦

揭開神秘面紗【HD.Club 精神領袖west(西楓)站長】家訪
揭開神秘面紗【HD.Club 精
某次偶然的機會!不小心偷聽到某報社狗仔群交頭接耳地在講著! H
我的家庭劇院之路
我的家庭劇院之路
家庭劇院之路 大家好~我是個喜歡窩在家的阿宅。年輕的時候
再訪燕旅宿!實現Storm Audio風暴處理器頂級9.3.5.5三層環繞音效!
再訪燕旅宿!實現Storm Au
再訪燕旅宿!實現Storm Audio風暴處理器頂級9.3.5.5三層環繞音效
HemmaBio器評ISP Elite 和 PA 8 :「一旦你聽過這聲音,就無法回頭」
HemmaBio器評ISP Elite 和
HemmaBio器評ISP Elite 和 PA 8 :「一旦你聽過這聲音,就無法回
劇毒!DIVA EX-7/EX-mini賢昆仲相汝以沫Hi-End音響網路交換器體驗心得分享
劇毒!DIVA EX-7/EX-mini
劇毒!DIVA EX-7/EX-mini賢昆仲相汝以沫Hi-End音響網路交換器體

聯絡我們| 問題反映| 小黑屋| 手機版| Archiver|  本網站特別聘請 蔡家豪律師 為本站法律顧問

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表