收起左側

[新品速報] RED公司推出4K Laser投影機與播放機

[複製連結]

發表於 2012-4-17 03:12:54 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

馬上註冊,結交更多好友,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉社區。

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

x
將數位電影拍攝推向高峰的RED公司也推出4K投影機與播放機

RED's Other NAB Announcements: a Boatload of Accessories and a 4K Projector/Player

The new 6K Dragon Sensor isn’t the only thing RED is announcing at NAB — far from it. While the Dragon upgrade is aptly-named after a mythical creature — and will remain so until its spec sheet becomes a reality — some of these other RED announcements are actual products. Others, like their 4K Laser Projector, continue their wildly ambitious streak of announcements long preceding actual availability.
I’m not in Vegas this year myself, unfortunately, as I’m prepping my feature Man-child for a week of meetings at the Tribeca Film Festival (no, the film is not playing at the festival — we have not shot it yet! — but I’m fortunate enough to be a Tribeca grantee, thus my participation). Tribeca starts this week and so it was a case of unfortunate timing; however, Joe is in Vegas and will be exploring many of the new announcements and offerings in person for us.
So, what are RED’s non-sensor NAB announcements? Here they are (ship dates are RED’s estimates):

• 4K REDray Laser Projector: 4K at up to 120FPS (both for 2D and 3D, the latter of which utilizes passive glasses), under $10k for “up to a 15-foot screen” (there is a more expensive “Pro” theater version as well, I believe, though the announcement says “scalable” so perhaps it’s a lamp upgrade or some such). Shipping “this year.”
  • 4K REDray Player: 4K playback at up to 120FPS over 4X simultaneous HDMI outputs. I got a hands-on with a REDray at last year’s NAB, this one sounds similar. No word on price but should ship at the same time as the projector (note that at last year’s NAB, someone told me it was shipping in eight weeks, and here we are a year later… ). Also note that the RED Projector has a REDray Player built-in, so you will not need both.
  • New SSD sizes: a 512GB “turbo” REDMAG and a “lower-cost” 32GB REDMAG. No word on price/availability yet.
  • Canon Aluminum DSMC Lens Mount. This will be popular for SCARLET shooters as it’s half the price of the Ti mount. Ships now, $700.
  • Photoshop-compatible REDCINE-X Pro Beta.
  • Leica M Lens Mount: $700. ships August 1st.
  • Dual REDVOLT Battery Module: $1450. Ships July 15th.
  • That mega module we mentioned? $13k. RED’s own PRO I/O? $3750.
  • A new OLED BOMB EVF. Contrast Ratio “dramatically improved,” 75% less power consumption, $3900 (upgrades to existing BOMB EVFs are $1200). The contrast ratio already looked pretty good to me on the old one…
  • More bits and pieces, like a wheel handle, second monitor output adapter, rear SSD adapter, and V-mount REDMOTE accessory.
  • Finally, they will be showing in their booth a 4K, 3D short film entitled Loom, directed by Ridley Scott’s son, Luke , and shot by Pirates of the Caribbean cinematographer Dariusz Wolski.
In other RED news, via Cinescopophilia, there’s also word of an external RED Rocket enclosure that enables Thunderbolt connectivity. Available for preorder from mLogic.
RED’s website is also relaunching, which was much-needed (hopefully this will also improve their order history page), and is also set to provide more learning materials.

Link: REDUSER NAB 2012 Compilation

發表於 2012-4-17 08:21:23 | 顯示全部樓層
這台投影機有照片了:

另外這個不知道是不是播放機:

圖片引自RED Reveals Info on a 4K Laser Projector and REDRay Player

engadget網站有更多圖片:REDray 4K cinema laser projector and player eyes-on (video)
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-4-21 16:49:08 | 顯示全部樓層
4k的投影與播放機(雷射), 應該不會太便宜吧。
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-4-23 23:55:30 | 顯示全部樓層
2萬5千小時的壽命,還可以免校正輸出功率....

真假??
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回文 登入 | 註冊