您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

x
本文章最後由 宏業 於 2012-8-7 23:51 編輯

HAA是 家庭影院聯盟的英文縮寫 HOME ACOUSTIC ALLIANCE
自己是台灣第二位認證學員希望有更多同業也能接受培訓,
讓實務能結合理論應能讓工作更能得心應手.

New 4-Day HAA Workshop at CEDIA Sept 9-12

HAA 4-Day Workshop is Better Than Ever

All of you HAA Alumni, refresh your skills and learn the latest advancements at the new 4-Day HAA Workshop for 1/2 price. Here's our agenda:

Day 1 HAA Crash Course (TurboCal) Certification Workshop

The HAA TurboCal is a new concept to bring audio calibration to a larger audience. A TurboCal is a basic calibration process designed to enable audio components to achieve their highest potential. The process flow, which includes a Sonic Evaluation phase, Component Verification phase, Design Adjustment Phase, and Electronic Calibration phase, is consistent with CEDIA doctrine and is complimentary to the use the automated calibrations systems found in many receivers. The game-changing feature of the TurboCal is the ability to complete a system alignment/tuning process within a 2 hour timeframe. The TurboCal Workshop is a one-day class which prepares the typical installer to begin calibrating immediately. Enabled by the latest HAA AVPro Report Software on their laptop, the calibrator in the field is led by the software through the work-flow collecting data and making adjustments culminating in the print-out of a thorough report presented to the consumer. This is a high value service that clearly enhances performance and adds profitability to every custom project. TurboCal should not be an option for consumers but rather a standard service that adds value to the purchase and enhances the reputation of the audio reseller. The student is led through an all "Hands-on" workshop learning all the skills required for success: critical listening, verification of equipment functionality, system layout and design, basic calibration of pre-pro settings, and the creation of the TurboCal report enabled by the AVPro software. (4 CEDIA CEUs)
Day 2 HAA Level I Certification Seminar

The HAA Level I is the finest training in Home Theater design and calibration in the AV industry. Our one day curriculum covers theory and practical information focusing on solutions to problems AV Professionals face every day. You'll learn how to leverage your dedication to Sound Quality Management into creating high-end leads and greater profit margins. Home Theater acoustics is covered in a thorough lecture discussing the use of measurement tools like Real Time Analyzers, Energy Time Analysis, parametric equalization, subwoofer placement strategies, acoustical treatment strategies and many other processes all covered with demonstrations and thoughtful discussions. This world famous course will change the way you approach your business and provide a clear return on the investment. Recognized by such industry institutions as THX, CEDIA (8 CEUs), Harman International, Triad, Sencore and many others, there is no better way to improve your business.
Day 3 and 4 HAA Level II Certification Workshop

The HAA Level II is the elite training you've been looking for. Limited to no more than 5 students per training room, no other training experience takes you farther in such a short time span. The three day intensive curriculum provides the "hands-on" component to your HAA education in Sound Quality Management. Each 5 person team performs a series of challenging exercises aimed at connecting the theory, technology and experience of great sonic performance. Often called a two day listening session the class calls on the best of all participants to solve complex problems within a limited timeframe. This experience is designed to prepare the student for the real-world problem solving adventure that is the HAA Level II Calibration. Successful candidates for the Level II certification join an elite cadre of industry professionals who exemplify the high performance top of our industry. The HAA Level I Seminar is offered as a prerequisite the day prior to the workshop. Here are a couple of snapshots of the first class: More Pictures(8 CEDIA CEUs)
Upcoming dates (thru 2013):

HAA Crash Course Workshop Melbourne, Australia Aug 13
HAA Level I Seminar Melbourne, Australia Aug 14
HAA Level II Workshop Melbourne, Australia Aug 15-16
HAA Crash Course Workshop (CEDIA) Indianapolis, IN Sept 9
HAA Level I Seminar (CEDIA) Indianapolis, IN Sept 10
HAA Level II Workshop (CEDIA) Indianapolis, IN Sept 11-12
HAA Crash Course Workshop (B&W Hdqtrs) London, UK Oct 16
HAA Level I Seminar (B&W Hdqtrs) London, UK Oct 17
HAA Level II Workshop (B&W Hdqtrs) London, UK Oct 18-19
HAA Crash Course Workshop (CEDIA) Shanghai, China Nov 10
HAA Level I Seminar (CEDIA) Shanghai, China Nov 11
HAA Level II Workshop (CEDIA) Shanghai, China Nov 12-13
HAA Crash Course Workshop (tentative) India Nov 19
HAA Level I Seminar (tentative) India Nov 20
HAA Level II Workshop (tentative) India Nov 21-22
HAA Crash Course Workshop (CES) Las Vegas, NV Jan 14
HAA Level I Seminar (CES) Las Vegas, NV Jan 15
HAA Level II Workshop (CES) Las Vegas, NV Jan 16-17

樓主| 發表於 2012-10-31 14:22:17 | 顯示全部樓層
本文章最後由 宏業 於 2012-10-31 14:22 編輯

11月10號 上海HAA課程 台中威德 WEI已報名參加,

加油  聽說這屆還有泰國印尼的學員
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-11-29 12:57:43 | 顯示全部樓層
這次去的幾乎都是各國的精英, 整個課程只能用超級累來形容, 不過挺有收獲就是

遇到幾位大老闆, 大陸的家庭劇院訂製安裝景氣之好, 一位老闆有14間視聽室, 另一家每月都維持100幾個案子, 台灣就.....
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-11-30 04:06:01 | 顯示全部樓層
能代表台灣學成的廠商們,希望把技術與專業帶回台灣!!
台灣真的該加油了!!
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-12-19 13:18:42 | 顯示全部樓層
這種課程報名有什麼限制? 一定要業界人士嗎?
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-12-21 04:26:05 | 顯示全部樓層