馬上註冊,結交更多好友,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉社區。

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

x
本文最後由 daniel0810 於 2024-5-4 12:35 AM 編輯

HemmaBio器評ISP Elite 和 PA 8 :「一旦你聽過這聲音,就無法回頭」

ISP Elite & PA 8.png

HemmaBio,這本瑞典家庭影院雜誌有機會測試和評論我們的兩款產品:ISP Elite MK3和 PA 8。

示範等級展示了當今空間校正技術進步的程度。

我們很榮幸與您分享這篇深入評論,我們的產品獲得了他們最佳的評分:ISP Elite MK3劇院多聲道前級獲得了 10/10 的「模範級」獎項,而 PA 8 八聲道後即獲得了 9/10 的「頂級」獎項。對於不講瑞典語的讀者,這裡有一些中文摘要:

"有兩件事讓我印象深刻:首先,大量的工作已經被自動化,以及身為一名感興趣的音響業餘愛好者,我能再手動把它做到多好。其次,數位領域改善聲音的潛力驚人巨大。在我看來,那些愛好以最短路徑傳遞訊號並希望儘量減少其中干擾的兩聲道基本教義派發燒友將不得不接受這一點。通過多聲道和數位空間校正所能達到的成效,可以輕易超越一個沒有利用這種機制的系統。我們從未想像過,用於這次測試的揚聲器設置還有這麼多潛力未被發掘,即使是擁有頂級兩聲道設置的發燒友們也得以體驗到這一點。

PA8是"匹配ISP Elite MK3 的最佳擴大機。橋接模式下的功率使你能夠驅動幾乎任何揚聲器。"

"我們說我們會在周末去我們的避暑小屋,但我真的只是想留在這裡繼續聆聽。在小屋度過一天後,我親愛的太太注意到我有些不對勁。自然地,她問是什麼讓我分心,我不得不承認我想回家待在劇院裡。幸運的是,我有一位對優秀聲音同樣有深厚興趣的妻子,即使她還沒有聽到我所聽過的。當我們回到家,我請她坐下來聽些音樂。一個小時後,她還沒有離開房間,我偷偷看她,她看起來和我一樣著迷。「你明白我為什麼想回家了嗎?」我問。我得到的回答是:「是的,一旦你聽過這聲音,就無法回頭。」"

HemmaBio, the Swedish Home cinema magazine had the opportunity to test and review two of our products: ISP Elite and PA 8.

” Reference class demonstrating the extent of the technological advancements in room correction today. “

We are proud to share with you this in-depth review awarding our products with their best ratings: ISP Elite got a 10/10 “Reference” Award and the PA 8 a 9/10 “Top class” Award.  For non-Swedish speakers, here are some extracts in English:

“Two things strike me: firstly, the amount of work that has been automated and how far I, as an interested layman, can take it. Secondly, the incredibly vast potential for improving sound in the digital domain. Two-channel purists who love short signal chains and want to minimize interference in them will, in my opinion, have to come to terms with this. What can be achieved with multiple channels and digital room correction can simply outperform a system that doesn’t harness this potential. We could never have imagined that there was so much left to give from the speaker setup we used for this test, which even friends and acquaintances with top-tier two-channel setups got to experience.”

“A well-matched power amplifier for the ISP Elite MK3. The power in bridged mode enables you to drive virtually any speakers.”

“We’ve said that we’ll head out to our summer cottage for the weekend, but I really just want to stay here and continue listening. After a day at the cottage, my dear partner notices something’s off. Naturally, she asks what’s pulling me away, and I have to admit I want to go home and dive into the home theater. I’m fortunate to have a partner with an equally profound interest in great sound, but she hasn’t heard what I’ve heard. When we get home, I ask her to sit down and listen to some music. An hour later, she hasn’t left the room, and when I peek in, she looks just as captivated as I did. “Do you understand why I wanted to come home?” I ask. The response I get is, “Yes, but once you’ve heard this sound, there’s no turning back.””

資料來源 : HemmaBio器評ISP Elite 和 PA 8 :「一旦你聽過這聲音,就無法回頭」

發表於 2024-5-4 00:37:48 | 顯示全部樓層
期待聽到PA8的美聲~~~
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2024-5-10 17:36:25 | 顯示全部樓層

Conscious meetups: Dating without limitations

Casual dating at its finest – join the leading platform for relaxed and fun encounters!
Sexual adventures
Verified Ladies
Prime casual Dating
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 4 天前 | 顯示全部樓層

Freedom of meetups, no obligations

Connect casually with like-minded individuals on the ultimate dating platform.
Adult games: dating for spicy meetups
Live Women
Top-notch casual Dating
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回文 登入 | 註冊

本版積分規則

熱門推薦

我的家庭劇院之路
我的家庭劇院之路
家庭劇院之路 大家好~我是個喜歡窩在家的阿宅。年輕的時候
揭開神秘面紗【HD.Club 精神領袖west(西楓)站長】家訪
揭開神秘面紗【HD.Club 精
某次偶然的機會!不小心偷聽到某報社狗仔群交頭接耳地在講著! H
新視聽室終於好了!! 續~人生第一間視聽室 關箱文
新視聽室終於好了!! 續~人
續上一篇~人生第一間視聽室 "關"箱文 ------------------------
StormAudio ISP 16 MK2 器評(多聲道劇院處理前級)
StormAudio ISP 16 MK2 器
StormAudio ISP 16 MK2 器評(多聲道劇院處理前級)原文譯自:Aud
再訪燕旅宿!實現Storm Audio風暴處理器頂級9.3.5.5三層環繞音效!
再訪燕旅宿!實現Storm Au
再訪燕旅宿!實現Storm Audio風暴處理器頂級9.3.5.5三層環繞音效

聯絡我們| 問題反映| 小黑屋| 手機版| Archiver|  本網站特別聘請 蔡家豪律師 為本站法律顧問

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表