收起左側

Fast Forward Projects!

[複製連結]

發表於 2007-4-1 12:17:31 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

馬上註冊,結交更多好友,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉社區。

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

x
FF Player

The motivation to develop FF Player is that I was not satisfied with video players available. Most lack important features, some offer great features but have the features hidden deep inside their option menus and are generally hard to use. So I started developiong a small, easy-to-use DirectShow-based player that offers all features I need. Inbetween it has many advanced features, great Windows Explorer Integration and has proven to be fast and stable, so I decided it is time to release it to the public. As it is pretty mature in my optinion, I will start with a version number of 0.9 for this release.

Remeber that although I have been personally using this player for a long time, this release is still considered BETA as only few people have used it until now. If you experience any problems or have feature suggestions please send me a mail! I can only solve problems I know! :-)

FF Player uses the great DirectShowNet library to access DirfectShow from the .Net platform. Thanks to all DirectShowLib developers for coding and providing this great library under the LGPL!

Features:

Fast Startup and Shutdown
Fast switching between files (good for music videos)
Advanced Windows Explorer Integration
Playback controls and playlist in fullscreen mode
Playlist is optionally saved on exit, and continued on startup
Overlay, VMR7, VMR9 Renderer
YUV Rendering
Playlist files supported (m3u)
Aspect Ratio correction (correct stretched videos)
Overscan correction (remove black bars)
MediaKeys support
FoxyTunes support
Change playback speed (not on all media files)

下載頁面:http://www.ffprojects.net/ffplayer/

樓主| 發表於 2007-4-1 12:18:15 | 顯示全部樓層
<font face='Arial'>TSSplitter</font id='Arial'>

TSSplitter is intended for splitting and joining large MPEG Transport Streams containing any kind of stream encoding, including MPEG2 and H.264 (*), to burn them to DVD. The advantage compared to other similar tools is that you can later join the files and get a file that's 100% like the origninal source file, so you get no klicks or image glitches on the join position, and you can for example re-seed the file via BitTorrent.

TSSplitter also lets you preview the beginning and ending of each partial file, so you can check that the file is not split in the middle of a sentence. You can select from different naming schemes for the partial files or make your own scheme.

(*) Note: You can join improperly split MPEG2 files (split with other tools) without bigger problems due to MPEG2 fault tolerance. However, joining improperly split H.264 files will most likely result in a not playable file!

Features:

Lossless Splitting and Joining of MPEG Transport Stream Files
Supports MPEG2 and H.264 (*) encoded files.
Multiple ways of split point calculation (disk type, fixed size, number of parts)
Split points optimized for MPEG TS's fixed packet size
Use customizable naming schemes for part files
View prewiew clips of generated files
Adjust split positions if needed
Big cache for faster splitting and joining
Pre-Allocation of disk space for splitting and joining to reduce disk fragmentation
Easy uasge with drag+drop
Ability to join files back directly from multiple disks to harddisk

下載頁面:http://www.ffprojects.net/tssplitter/
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2007-4-1 12:20:38 | 顯示全部樓層
<font face='Arial'>FF Copy</font id='Arial'>

FF Copy is a download manager for windows networks. It allows you to add files to a copy/download queue which will be downloaded one after another. This increases speed in comparison to downloading multiple files / folders at the same time.

In comparison to copying with the windows explorer you can start/stop/pause/resume downloads. If the source becomes unavailable, FF Copy tries to continue the download three times, then goes to the next file in the queue. Once it tries all files it will again resume with the first incomplete file. So you will not loose the whole download if the network connection breaks down after 99%!

This is especially useful when you copy files over a VPN, where the connection is lost for a short time every time the IP of a VPN member changes. If you want to make your own VPN: I can only recommend using hamachi! It's easy to setup like installing an Instant Messenger and then you can directly access and copy files with windows explorer!

Of cause you can also use FF Copy to copy files locally to increase speed compared to copying multiple files simultanously.

Features:

Easy uasge with drag+drop
Integrates with Windows Explorer shell
Pre-Allocation of disk space to reduce disk fragmentation to almost zero
Shows status, size, percent progress, current download speed, estimated download duration and ETA

下載頁面:http://www.ffprojects.net/ffcopy/
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回文 登入 | 註冊

本版積分規則

熱門推薦

HemmaBio器評ISP Elite 和 PA 8 :「一旦你聽過這聲音,就無法回頭」
HemmaBio器評ISP Elite 和
HemmaBio器評ISP Elite 和 PA 8 :「一旦你聽過這聲音,就無法回
Yamaha rx-v663為什麼每次啟動都有這個螢幕? 請益各位前輩們。 謝謝。
Yamaha rx-v663為什麼每次
一次家中的小朋友不知道碰到什麼..... 導致之後每次開機擴大機的