查看: 4792|回覆: 6
收起左側

[討論] Anthem statement M1

[複製連結]

發表於 2012-2-28 11:05:58 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

馬上註冊,結交更多好友,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉社區。

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

x
http://www.digitaltrends.com/ces-videos/anthem-shows-us-the-m1-statement-a-1000-watt-digital-mono-amplifier/
這玩意輕薄短小 , 有否發燒友注意 ?  

p.s
宅爸因用該廠牌 Speakers , 會先留意同一家器材搭配, 再尋覓它牌 作 C/P 分析   

樓主| 發表於 2012-4-25 00:19:34 | 顯示全部樓層
Finally 宅爸 read review from people other than media.  

首先 瞄一下該玩家的配備 ,
呵呵  86 dB 的  Revel  Salon2  是極優的喇叭 ,可是吃推力怪獸 ,  而玩家所用的後級 MC501 也不省油 !  
Pre Pass labs XP 10,Amps MC501's,Speakers Revel Salon 2's,Digital source Linn Akurate DS,OPPO 95,TT VPI Classic, Cart soundsmith zephyr, Phono amp PS audio GCPH, Shunyata pc,interconnects,sp cables

玩家  PK  的心得
I  love McIntosh products,I really do,I've owned several of their amps and feel that they are truly world class. I wanted to say this so that no one thinks I'm being unfair in this comparison.

I spent most of Sat.and Sun. comparing these amps and listened long and hard to the Anthems the last day. I wanted to see if there was anything about the M1's that bothered me in any way. There wasn't.

The music that I used was varied, Mary Chapin Carpenter,Joe Bonamasa and Beth Hart,White Stripes,Chevelle,Elton John,Black Dub,Led Zepp.,Carol King,Dave Mathews and few more. Both digital and vinyl.

The very first thing that I noticed was the M1's total control over the bass. It was much tighter and very deep,also very fast. I had suspected that I was experiencing some bass bloat in my system but I really thought it was room related. Maybe it was, but the M1's cured the problem.

The next thing that became apparent was how much clearer the mids and treble were. Like a veil of grunge had been removed from what I was hearing.I know it's an old cliche,but I was hearing musical information that was somehow covered up before.
Now don't get the wrong idea here,I'm not talking about the kind of detail that makes your ears bleed,I absolutely hate that kind of sound. I'm talking about clarity,in a totally natural way.

The soundstage was wide,about the same as the Mc,Depth was also good.The M1's brought the vocals a bit more forward,which I preferred over the 501's,if you love vocals like I do,this is one of the areas that the M1's excelled.

Now comes the part that totally won me over,the very thing that McIntosh is known for,tonal quality and textures!!
I'd love to tell you that a class D can't come close to a Mc in these areas,
well maybe other class D's can't .......
but this one beats it in both areas,quality and texture.
I love the natural richness of live instruments. The M1's delivered this in a way that just blew me away. My wife was sitting with me last night, we were listening to "Stairway to Heaven" on Classic Records 200g vinyl,she turned to me and said,"These amps have such a beautiful richness to their sound, you need to buy them"!!!
Tonal textures were also better, Beth Hart's voice has a lot texture,and I was hearing it,along with that natural richness that I was describing before.
The same held true for horn and strings,great texture and richness in a neutral and natural way.

I know after re-reading this it sounds like some kind of lick-fest for the Anthems. I honestly was expecting the opposite. I have listened, and loved, the 501's with many speakers!! I know how great they are. But I fell in love with the Salon 2's and these speakers are one hell of a load on an amplifier.
I really think it boils down to a case of my speakers,to sound their very best,need a LOT of horsepower.
Maybe if I had the chance to hear the Salon's powered by MC 1.2''s I would be describing the very same things. Who knows ?

I've ordered a pair of the Anthems and I'm going to sell my beloved 501's. I can't believe it myself.
Going from a great brand like McIntosh to a pair of amps made by a company better known for home theater! I must be nuts !!!

兩台後級 PK 後 , 玩家打算賣掉 MC501  換成 M1   

回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-7-18 02:35:16 | 顯示全部樓層
香港代理商剛引進 Anthem statement M1, 昨天才送 HK 雜誌社試聽 , 8 月號可見 報告  ?  
香港行 011.jpg

宅爸敗了兩台 給 S8   (店家正巧有 S8 V.3 供試聽)  這個推力不得了 ,  有 Sub2 開機錯覺  
須知 S8 平均阻抗 8 歐姆  但動態阻抗 會到 4.X  歐姆, M1 則輕鬆達到 2000 Watt 因應
匹配自家喇叭  可謂絕配 !         
香港行 013.jpg

Ice power 的特性 ....... 輕薄之外, 機殼幾乎無溫度  
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-7-18 10:04:30 | 顯示全部樓層
Anthem M1 試推 Giya  表現更是出色 , 參考級了  凡人勿近   
香港行 019.jpg
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-7-18 19:40:11 | 顯示全部樓層
補充 :  HK 8 月號 音響技術  會有小編心得報告
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-7-18 22:56:25 | 顯示全部樓層
薄薄的蠻像Nuforce R18
價位更有競爭力
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-7-19 00:09:17 | 顯示全部樓層
蠻像的, 宅爸有留意幾款 頂尖的 D class power amp , Nuforce is one of them.  

M1 規格  說它是 Paradigm S8 量身訂做
參考  S8  阻抗 4.7~8 ohm, 頻響 26~ 45K Hz
Specifications:Power Output (continuous, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, <0.1% THD+N)
  • 8-ohms: 1000 W
  • 4-ohms: 2000 W
  • 3-ohms: 2400 W
  • 2-ohms: >2000 W
Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz
  • open circuit: +/- 0.1 dB
  • 8-ohms: +/- 0.1 dB
  • 4-ohms: +/- 0.1 dB
  • 2-ohms: +/- 0.2 dB
Power Bandwidth 1000 W at 8-ohms: 5 Hz to 45 kHz
THD+N at 1 kHz, 8-ohms
  • 1W: 0.01 %
  • 10W: 0.01 %
  • 100W: <0.03 %
  • 1000W: <0.06 %
IMD 19 kHz + 20 kHz, CCIF: 0.003 %
Damping Factor: 800 to 1400 (frequency dependent)

怪獸重量只有 10 Kg !    這一點讓 宅爸 佩服不已 !  
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回文 登入 | 註冊

本版積分規則

熱門推薦

HemmaBio器評ISP Elite 和 PA 8 :「一旦你聽過這聲音,就無法回頭」
HemmaBio器評ISP Elite 和
HemmaBio器評ISP Elite 和 PA 8 :「一旦你聽過這聲音,就無法回
Yamaha rx-v663為什麼每次啟動都有這個螢幕? 請益各位前輩們。 謝謝。
Yamaha rx-v663為什麼每次
一次家中的小朋友不知道碰到什麼..... 導致之後每次開機擴大機的