馬上註冊,結交更多好友,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉社區。

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

x
本文章最後由 wildkidrun 於 2012-6-4 17:31 編輯

剛在找資料時剛好看到這段影片,大致上這是一套為DSLR設計包含對焦控制的穩定器由頗為眼熟的腳踏車煞車做為對焦控制
[vimeo=43200226,500]281[/vimeo][vimeo=43024093,500]281[/vimeo]
這裡是他們在kickstarter的頁面,有比較詳細的介紹

What is the SnapFocus?

The SnapFocus is a revolutionary new follow focus system that brings focus control to the grip level of your DSLR support. The SnapFocus allows filmmakers to pull focus and steady the camera on the move, making it easier to achieve Hollywood production value on a shoestring budget. Focus on the fly and give your documentary or cinema vertiè footage an expensive look, or add production value to your projects with really cool technical focus pulls. With the SnapFocus, you are a rebel without a crew.

Ken from Atrium Music with the SnapFocus on the EVS soundstage for the SnapFocus music video shoot.

How does it work?

With a simple lever and cable system, the SnapFocus is really easy to use. You simply pull the lever on one side and your lens spins to infinity (focuses the lens far away). Pull the other lever and it spins to macro (focuses the lens close up). It’s an intuitive way to control the focus on your camera and since you don’t have to keep spinning and spinning a focus wheel, you can literally “snap” the focus into place.

Since it's a mechanical system, you have an intuitive feel for your focus control that's not possible with an electronic remote system. The SnapFocus puts you and the lens in sync.

Cinematographer Ray Huang riding focus.

What people are saying?

“As a Producer, this system allows me to get much higher production value all by myself which makes low budget work look like high budget work.” –Lorena David, Executive Producer, My Ride Rules

“The feedback is much better because it’s not electronically controlled; it’s by your hands.  It’s muscle memory.” –Ray Huang, Cinematographer

“I didn’t even have to think about it! It really became second nature!” –George Esguerra, Director, Talk To Me

“This product is truly revolutionary!” - Casey Goode, Cinematographer/EVS Sales Rep

Who is the SnapFocus for?

It’s not only for the independent film maker, but for anyone shooting video that wants to add production value to their work. With so many filmmakers, photographers, videographers and everyone with a YouTube channel buying DSLR cameras, the SnapFocus is a great way to make your work stand out above the crowd.

How do I know you can deliver and how will you produce it?

As a film student at NYU and an indie feature film director I built a lot of my own camera support gear over the years. Recently, I turned my DIY passion into a brand called Midas Mount and launched a retail product called The Skaterail Slider.  For the past two years I have been working hard on the SnapFocus prototype with my neighbor Harry, a machinist and inventor with over 40 years of experience.  During this time we used feedback from our film maker friends and retail partners to make improvements.

We have built solid working relationships with machine shops and suppliers for our Skaterail Slider and and have the experience of producing, delivering and standing behind that product for a few years now. The SnapFocus will be made in the USA, handcrafted right here in Los Angeles, California.

Check out this video about Harry Gramig, our machinist and inventor:

Is it easy to install?

The model of the SnapFocus that ships will easily install on your 15mm rods with thumbscrews. And the levers will have a universal clamp to mount onto various sizes of shoulder rig handles, tripod legs, jib arms and other camera support systems. You will be able to SnapFocus no matter what your camera is mounted on. The cables will be available in various lengths for mounting in different applications.

Will it last?

Made in the USA (right here in Los Angeles) of machined aluminum, the components are durable and the unit is solidly constructed. As with our Skaterail Slider, the goal is to make the SnapFocus a real piece of film equipment that can take the abuse of life on a film set.

Can I use it with other cameras? How about other equipment?

Absolutely! The SnapFocus will work with any 15mm rod based system and standard lens gears. You can buy the SnapFocus together with our Hitchhiker Shoulder Rig (at a special KickStarter price) or use it on your own. You can also mount it to your tripod, jib-arm, or just about any kind of camera mount.

What does it come with?

The basic SnapFocus kit will come with two levers, cables and a bracket that mounts to any standard 15mm rod mount system.  A set of interchangeable SnapFocus gears will also be included to make it easy to change the ratio depending on the lens you are using.

Why KickStarter?

We cannot wait to get the SnapFocus out into the filmmaking world so we’ve come to KickStarter for your help. Not only for the funding needed  to cover the cost of production, but also for the support of fellow filmmakers so we can live up to our brand motto: “By Indie Filmmakers, for Indie Filmmakers.”  

Why buy now?

We don’t have a retail release date set for the SnapFocus or any other plans to produce it outside of this project so this is your chance to order.

We are counting on the Kickstarter community to bring the SnapFocus into the filmmaking world and hope you will join us!

您需要登錄後才可以回文 登入 | 註冊

本版積分規則

熱門推薦

風暴StormAudio 家庭劇院巡禮 : 來自新加坡頂層公寓的聲音饗宴
風暴StormAudio 家庭劇院
風暴StormAudio 家庭劇院巡禮 : 來自新加坡頂層公寓的聲音饗宴
何止錦上添花!?Zidoo Neo Alpha的最佳Wingman - HD Fury Vrroom V3
何止錦上添花!?Zidoo Ne
何止錦上添花!?Zidoo Neo Alpha的最佳Wingman - HD Fury 8K VR
風暴StormAudio/Goldmund家庭劇院巡禮 "KazCorporation:為音樂愛好者實現家庭劇院夢想"
風暴StormAudio/Goldmund
風暴StormAudio/Goldmund家庭劇院巡禮"KazCorporation:為音樂愛