樓主: Olivierqc
收起左側

Zidoo Z1000 PRO...My opinion.

[複製連結]

樓主| 發表於 2021-3-30 21:30:28 | 顯示全部樓層
本文最後由 Olivierqc 於 2021-3-30 09:33 PM 編輯

Depending on your preference, the  ''WALL'' view of PosterWall can display 70, 44, 24 and 10 movies on the screen.

Personally I display 24 movies which seems to me a good compromise.

In addition, it has an option of sorting by alphabetical order, rating, added date, etc...

PosterWall offers 2 view modes in addition to the Wall view, I would name them the ''Shift'' view and the ''List'' view.

See you soon

回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2021-3-31 03:33:03 | 顯示全部樓層
Hello,

Markswift2003 on the Zidoo forum just gave us some good news about FEL Dolby Vision MKV files.

The Zidoo team do a great job, Thank you to all the team

回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2021-3-31 06:32:22 | 顯示全部樓層
本文最後由 Olivierqc 於 2021-3-31 08:00 AM 編輯

Hello,

This message is especially for people who are not familiar with Posterwall.

Update of my topic about PosterWall on page 2

I am limited in the number of images per post, so feel free to visit

the other pages of my thread for more videos

See you soon

回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2021-4-1 02:25:09 | 顯示全部樓層
本文最後由 Olivierqc 於 2021-4-1 06:01 AM 編輯

Hello,

For those who are interested, here are some transparent widgets.

I added wallpaper with widgets

Google Drive link :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w1KddpLipIg1KN4tgP2jTi8BZYBjDHF_/view?usp=sharing

see you soon

回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2021-4-1 02:26:33 | 顯示全部樓層
本文最後由 Olivierqc 於 2021-4-1 06:02 AM 編輯

Hello,

For those who are interested, here are some gray widgets.

I added wallpaper with widgets

Google Drive link :​

See you soon

回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2021-4-1 20:47:44 | 顯示全部樓層
本文最後由 Olivierqc 於 2021-4-1 08:50 PM 編輯

FIRMWARE v6.2.0

New FW V6.2.0 available by clicking on the link below

----------------------------------

For the owners of the Z1000 PRO, I put the 2 versions of this new FW on my Google Drive by prevention.

Z1000-Pro_P_v6.2.0_202104011630_ota-package.zip

Z1000-Pro_P_v6.2.0_G_202104011646_ota-package.zip

----------------------------------

See you soon

回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2021-4-3 04:17:29 | 顯示全部樓層
本文最後由 Olivierqc 於 2021-4-3 04:26 AM 編輯

Here is the procedure to make a flashing of your Zidoo Z1000 PRO, it is easy and fast.

Useful if you need to go back to a previous FW

----------------------

NOTE :

About the .IMG file, choose the one for the Z1000 PRO and not for the Z1000.

----------------------

Here are the links for the Z1000 PRO IMGs

With Google framework version

----

Without Google framework version

----------------------

You need a USB key formatted in Fat32

Rename the .IMG file to "install" and copy it to the usb key which is formatted in FAT32

----------------------

Make sure you do not have a USB flash drive or an internal or external hard drive connected to the Z1000 PRO before starting the procedure.

----------------------

You have a USB key in FAT32 and the file renamed to 'install.img', as well as a paperclip, we can start.

Turn OFF the device with the switch on the back, place the USB stick on one of the USB ports and insert a toothpick or paperclip into the reset hole by pressing lightly (you will feel a click), and turn ON the device.

The Zidoo starts, ''UP...'' appears on the VFD, you can remove the toothpick or paper clip, then ''HELLO'' appears on the VFD....

HELLO will stay a few seconds on the VFD and Zidoo on the TV as well.

The flashing procedure will begin, the box reboot once finished and you have a brand new box, of course it will be necessary re-configure your box.

Here is a video

The box will reboot, the flashing is over.

it is possible that you have a pop up to do an update, either you use the ''back'' key of the remote not to do the update or you accept it...it's your choice.

Personally I don't do it and I do myself the update with the last available FW afterwards.

回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2021-4-3 04:25:32 | 顯示全部樓層
本文最後由 Olivierqc 於 2021-4-3 04:27 AM 編輯

I just did a Flash of my Z1000 PRO, and I didn't do the automatic update.

I have just transferred the last FW available ( FW 6.2.0 for now ) on the Zidoo forum in the ''Download'' folder of the Z1000 PRO and I am about to do the update.

Here is the way to do the update.

For information :

I have not yet modified the options of the box, I will do it once the update finished.

I have flashed and updated my Z1000 PRO with the latest FW available, I will now deal with the settings that best suit my equipment
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2021-4-3 04:27:47 | 顯示全部樓層
本文最後由 Olivierqc 於 2021-4-3 04:29 AM 編輯

Settings FW 6.2.0

A lot of buyers like it when it's simple and they don't have to spend an hour in the settings.

Here are the settings for users who want to get the most out of their Zidoo devices as quickly as possible.

Note: If you use the Display/HDR/Auto option, everything is displayed in its native format and is usually the best choice.

-------------

Here are my settings which are appropriate with my equipment and with which I am satisfied, but which will perhaps not be appropriate for you.

-------------

Additional settings are available depending on your personal preferences or due to the limitation of your TV

-------------

Here is the link of the Markswift2003 thread to understand all the different settings of the Zidoo devices, I recommend you to have a look at it.

-------------

See you soon

回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2021-4-6 01:52:19 | 顯示全部樓層
本文最後由 Olivierqc 於 2021-4-6 01:55 AM 編輯

PosterWall is part of the Zidoo platform that incorporates the high quality image processing engine VS10, this platform is designed to make the most of the possibilities of their devices and thus see your movies in the best possible conditions.​

--------​

POSTERWALL is a movie poster management system and it has customization tools that allow you to make different changes.
It offers features reminiscent of Kodi but without the complexity that might put off new users.​

--------​

Here are some videos showing different options available with PosterWall, there are many others that I let you discover by yourself.
I put a little explanatory comment for each video, I am not an expert, so please bear with me.​

Thank you​

--------

Are you a fan of Marvel movies like me...

If that's the case, you might want to gather all your Marvel movies to create a ''Marvel Cinematic Universe films'' collection ?

PosterWall's customization possibilities are enough to modify and adapt your movie collection to your needs, exactly the way you want!

Here is an overview of what can be done to group collections together and change the chronological order of movies.

I have already made videos on some of these options but with this post I show you the way I do it from start to finish.

it's a video montage with Photoshop and I don't have the movies that you see on my videos

--------

First step, disassemble the collections that have been created by Posterwall during the scan of your source with the option ''Disband'' using the key ''POP Menu'' of the remote.

In this example I choose the 2 following collections, ''The hobbit'' and ''The lord of the rings''.

We can see the 6 movies that are no longer part of a collection.

I choose one of the 6 movies and use the key ''POP Menu'' of the remote, I select ''Add to collection'' and ''New collection'', I invite you to watch my video for the rest of the procedure ...

We just created a new collection, we will place the 6 movies in the correct chronological order and choose a poster corresponding to our newly created collection (see below)

Here is a video that shows some examples of collection and the use of the option ''Export and ''Backup'' to save my work once I am satisfied with the result.

See you

回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2021-4-19 09:29:34 | 顯示全部樓層
Hello,

I will continue to update my Ht4.0 thread with comments and GIFs that I hope will help new Zidoo device users.

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php? ... -in-progress.87599/

See you soon on the Zidoo forum
Capture d’écran 2021-04-18 203647.jpg
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2021-4-19 09:44:57 | 顯示全部樓層
Hello,

update of my thread dedicated to the Z1000 PRO with Fw 6.2.5

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php? ... /page-2#post-147666

See you soon
Capture d’écran 2021-04-18 214442.jpg
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2021-4-23 20:39:42 | 顯示全部樓層
本文章最後由 Olivierqc 於 2021-4-23 08:47 PM 編輯

For those who read my threads and reviews generally know that I am very satisfied with the Zidoo boxes and can also read other threads of people who do not have good results and even sell their box because they are not able to see a single movie without having a problem...

I also regularly see on forums or social networks people wondering if their network/NAS setup will work with a Zidoo device regardless of the model... but there are many factors come into play that one person's experience will not be the same as another even if they had the same equipment.

I decided to add to my threads dedicated to Zidoo devices a section that will show my network setup and equipment.

this's my experience for what it's worth...

Link :
http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/my-zidoo-z1000-pro-fw-6-2-5.86630/page-6

See you soon

Capture d’écran 2021-04-23 082828.jpg Capture d’écran 2021-04-23 083049.jpg

回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2021-4-23 20:43:13 | 顯示全部樓層
本文章最後由 Olivierqc 於 2021-4-25 10:36 PM 編輯

NAS SMB Tutorial

I am not an expert in NAS setup, my method is basic but works.

I have always used SMB with my Zidoo devices.

There are certainly better tutorials out there and I invite you to look on the internet for more information on all the possibilities Synology's DSM offers.

Link :

----------

At the bottom of the page, there is a link to download the Zidoo tutorial which explains in addition to the SMB, the setting of your Synology with the NFS.

Capture d’écran 2021-04-23 083257.jpg

回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2021-4-24 01:09:54 | 顯示全部樓層
Hello,

3 solutions to have access to your Zidoo from your PC with the option ``SAMBA SERVER'' of your Zidoo device

Capture d’écran 2021-04-23 130505.jpg

See you soon

回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2021-4-24 20:14:46 | 顯示全部樓層
本文章最後由 Olivierqc 於 2021-4-24 08:16 PM 編輯

Why choose a Zidoo RTD1619DR?

Zidoo's previous generation of devices have proven their quality and the new generation is no exception, retaining all the qualities of their predecessors while adding new features.

Currently, the Zidoo system is one of the best choices, there is no major issues and the main characteristic of Zidoo products is to focus on local video playback, and they do it very well.

Zidoo is looking to the future to provide you with a multimedia system that will allow you to enjoy the new video formats available, but Zidoo is not forgetting those with older TVs (depending on your TV's capabilities) that do not support the new formats.

Whether it's for advanced users who own a previous generation Zidoo box or for people who are new to the Zidoo ecosystem, this is currently one of the best choices.

------

Choosing this generation of Zidoo multimedia box, it is also to perpetuate your purchase when you will replace your old TV by a new model...  Why ?

The excellent ''VS10 engine'' allows older generation TVs that are not compatible with all the new formats (Dolby Vision for example) to improve the image depending on the capabilities of your TV to give you a show that will make you realize that your old TV still has potential.

You already have a recent TV or you plan to change it in the next months... The support of the latest video formats like Dolby Vision will allow you to enjoy your new TV in the best possible condition.

---------------

Movie poster management system

Let's not forget their ''Movie poster management system'' that Zidoo improves with each new FW, Posterwall has customization options that will allow you to have your own exclusive HT4.0.

You can consult this thread dedicated to Posterwall which will give you an overview of its different features

---------------

Some features are not working properly...there are some irritants...you think, They have to be kidding...

The teams in charge are working hard and it's sure that it will not be done by snapping fingers, but the motivation of the zidoo team mobilized is able to respond and a word of encouragement from time to time lets them know that we support them, that's my point of view.

But I also understand that some people think that when you buy a device you should be able to enjoy it without having to do what I say above, but is there a perfect Android OS/TV multimedia device? ....well honestly I don't think so but some companies are doing better than others and Zidoo is one of them.

This forum is like a community...a group that takes pleasure in participating and it's also very active, there are exchanges every day and dedicated people like Markswift2003 among others who answer a multitude of questions...(poor Mark I wonder how he manages to do all that) but he's not the only one, there are plenty of other members who do the same thing.

---------------

If you decide to buy a Zidoo device and join us on this forum, there is a very good chance that you will not regret it.

OlivierQC

回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2021-5-27 04:02:55 | 顯示全部樓層

Hello,

I will update this thread when the next FW is available and give my humble opinion...

Namely is Zidoo still a good choice... or not

----------

我将在下一个FW时更新这个主题,并给出我的意见...

Zidoo仍然是一个好的选择吗......或者不是
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2021-6-3 03:04:59 | 顯示全部樓層
In response to an opinion given by movie 78 about me and to clarify the situation​

At the same time I am not surprised by his reaction when I see the comments he leaves on the Zidoo forum since he came back... he seems to be bitter but this is just another opinion from me and I forgive him

To see his opinion about me, it's here
http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php? ... page-19#post-153784

------------

Of course zidoo have sent me devices in the past and it never stopped me from telling Mirror or other people from Zidoo who are not on this forum how I feel about their devices or software.

I think I have always been objective and some members do not hesitate to blame me and say that I have no place on this forum by saying bad things about Zidoo and that does not bother me on the contrary

I have enough people who thank me through differents forums to see that I am objective about Zidoo devices and that I am not talking nonsense.

You don't see it but I push Zidoo as best I can (and with my means) regularly to change their plans and correct certain problems as quickly as possible so that as many users as possible are satisfied and sometimes it has to be said in public if nothing happens
but most of the time it is in private and not especially with Mirror which is only a cog in the Zidoo company.

As anyone can read on my discussion threads I have no major problems with Zidoo and I am satisfied with it, (even if I find that the last 2 FWs are of lower quality, personally I prefer to be in 6.2.5) with my way of using it and I have no reason to say otherwise.
On the other hand, this is not the case for everyone and I indicate it in my threads of discussions too.

-------------

You must to know that what we see on the forum is like an iceberg with the tip sticking out that everyone sees and everything else that is underwater that no one sees...

Again last night I received an email from Zidoo and I replied this morning (local time) with what I think is the best response for a majority of users who report irritants on several forums I frequent.

I often remind them that they can ban me from the forum if they wish or cut ties with me, I don't mind because I don't work for them even if they could send me samples contrary to what you seem to think
(and in between us they are stingy contrary to Egreat ( Thanks Rita) who had sent me their entire range at the time)

-------------

For all those who read my last message on my 2 threads, know also that if Zidoo fixes some old irritants, I will be the first to say I was wrong and apologize on the forums and social networks because it will mean that many users will have a better experience with their Zidoo device and that I will have achieved my goal.

For your information, I'm going to spread this message on differents forums I frequent and on Facebook too.

Personally I am satisfied with what I do

sorry for my poor English

See you soon
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2021-6-7 22:12:00 | 顯示全部樓層
本文章最後由 Olivierqc 於 2021-6-7 10:13 PM 編輯

Hello,

I made a new Widget for my personal use

I like it when it's sober, like the Cancer GUI of the PRO series, I'm not a fan of bright colors.

Here is the link for those interested

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... 6z/view?usp=sharing

And you can find the Wallpaper I use here

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php? ... /page-2#post-151985

See you soon
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2021-6-8 01:59:44 | 顯示全部樓層

Hello,

Excellent presentation of Zidoo products by Thomas from futureland.fr who spoke about the strengths and weaknesses of Zidoo boxes.

They have been selling Zidoo products for about 1 year and are very satisfied with Zidoo products and the communication with the Zidoo team.

Thomas that we see on the picture has currently several multimedia boxes (he indicates that he is GEEK) and Zidoo stands out from the rest with the quality of their material, Posterwall which is one of the great strength of Zidoo and their proximity with the users.

Futureland tested the audiophile part of the UHD3000 in their showroom and they are really impressed by the sound quality (this also confirms the test on homecinema-fr in their showroom with the Zappiti PRO 4K HDR Authentic Cinema VS Zidoo UHD2000 last year) the UHD3000 does even better.

he talked about the image quality which is also excellent but we already knew that.

According to him Zidoo offers a first class hardware/software combo.

He talks about the DV compatibility which is not yet complete and the BDmenu which is not yet functional and there are problems with MP4 files, all these little irritants will be solved in the near future, the Zidoo team is working on this.

It also indicates that these boxes are not good to use Netflix, disney+,etc.... because they are boxes conceived at the base to play our dematerialized video files in local network...

An interesting report that only confirms what we already think about our Zidoo devices.

I took the liberty to participate to this presentation by writing comments and Thomas made me a little hello, he is very nice and for the French speaking people in France don't hesitate to contact him, he is the advisor for Zidoo products at futureland.fr

See you soon

回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回文 登入 | 註冊

本版積分規則

熱門推薦

風暴StormAudio/Goldmund家庭劇院巡禮 "KazCorporation:為音樂愛好者實現家庭劇院夢想"
風暴StormAudio/Goldmund
風暴StormAudio/Goldmund家庭劇院巡禮"KazCorporation:為音樂愛
風暴StormAudio 4.6r0韌體釋出囉!
風暴StormAudio 4.6r0韌體
風暴StormAudio 4.6r0韌體釋出囉! 新功能和增強功能 系統控