返回列表 發新文
樓主: jeffking
收起左側

有沒有人用htpc接10ht投影機?...

[複製連結]

樓主| 發表於 2005-7-7 19:22:04 | 顯示全部樓層
找到兩篇有關10HT....裡面有講到10HT版本,不曉得ASA兄的10HT版本是哪一個?

(1)Connecting the 10HT to an RCA DTC100 HDTV decoder
You will need a VGA->5RCA cable. See the cables section fordetails. One difficulty at this time is
that with the 1.03 ROMversion on the 10HT, you must manually switch between DTV GBR and
Computer when moving from Hi Def channels to Standard Definitionchannels. Apparently, with
the earlier, 1.01 ROM, you could justleave the 10HT in Computer mode, but Sony "fixed" it.
Since moving from DTV GBR to Computer mode on the 10HT takessome time, as the Sony tries
(and fails) to "lock"every time you move the menu, you can instead switch to aninactive input
(like S-Video or Composite), switch Input A toComputer or DTV GBR, then switch to input A.
You can also make a macro on the Pronto remote that willquickly do the switch, and possibly
with other remotes as well.
Some people prefer to just switch to S-Video output whenwatching normal channels, because it’
s an easier switch thanto do the Computer/DTV change, and you don’t really losemuch watching
normal channels through the S-Video output. For more information, be sure to visit The BIG
Picture's RCA DTC100 Forum.

(2)Can you zoom the PC-Picture to 16:9 format?
Not easily. Of cause, current PC-Software is limited to 4:3. But when you use PC as DVD Player
the full width should be usable. This is not very good news for all those with the intention of using
a HTPC! I found only one work-around: use the adjustment "DTV-GBR " instead of "computer",
and use a good videocard like Matrox G400, Elsa Erazor III (perhaps others) that are able to meets
exactly the resolution of a defined DTV mode, thus 480/60p, 575/50p, 720p, 1080i. If you can
simulate a suitable 16:9 desktop for Windows, your finished the job. With the "linedoubler" option
activated on the DSC1024, I could simulate 480p and 575p, and with " DTV-GBR" the format
selection. came back. Then use "full" select and voila - the panel is flooded! I also used a Elsa Erazor
to simulaate 720x576 (that is "progressive" PAL), and it nearly (as always with PCS) worked. Maybe
some hours finetuning (which I didn't have) and it would be perfect...
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2005-7-7 22:27:06 | 顯示全部樓層
呼叫asa:
我再描述一下你的接法,看對不對...>你的5200顯卡D-SUB輸出只有接一台10ht,DVI並無接其他顯示器,並且10HT輸入選的是"DTV GBR",電腦直接開機後10ht可看到DOS開機過程再到windows畫面都看得到,是這樣的嗎?....
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2005-7-8 08:46:32 | 顯示全部樓層
yes
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2005-7-8 15:28:08 | 顯示全部樓層
昨晚在做一次,情形相同,明顯的N卡跟A卡,VGA輸出方式好像也不一樣~~
asa兄你那張卡有試過dvi轉色差嗎?..可否?..我目前這張R9550是用dvi轉色差給10HT,蠻好用的..

<font color="#000066">[這篇文章最後由jeffking在 2005/07/08 07:33:21 AM 編輯]</font>
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2005-7-8 20:32:59 | 顯示全部樓層
N 5200...據我所知...沒有VGA--色差的功能或破解
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回文 登入 | 註冊

本版積分規則

熱門推薦

風暴StormAudio 家庭劇院巡禮 : 來自新加坡頂層公寓的聲音饗宴
風暴StormAudio 家庭劇院