查看: 11047|回覆: 3
收起左側

tsMuxeR錯誤訊息AV frame too large (65165 bytes). Increase AV buffer.

[複製連結]

發表於 2008-5-18 20:19:06 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

馬上註冊,結交更多好友,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉社區。

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

x
各位前輩好! 小弟目前有個難題找不到解決辦法...
用tsMuxeR將m2ts切割為4GB之ts檔案時, 出現錯誤訊息如下
AV frame too large (65165 bytes). Increase AV buffer.
小弟關閉所有程式, 或重新開機皆無法解決此問題
搜尋google找不到解決辦法, 且tsMuxe說明檔案是俄文的 Orz
懇請各位前輩幫忙, 謝謝!!! <(_ _)>

發表於 2009-3-30 09:08:11 | 顯示全部樓層
請看
http://linkai8424.spaces.live.co ... 16096CB25!665.entry

2008/12/7
How to deal with tsMuxeR's AV frame too large error. This is a new problem I encountered recently. When using tsMuxeR remux a m2ts file from a Blu-ray ISO file to a PS3 compliant m2ts file. (My PC is too weak so I want to stream the new m2ts via TVersity) So there I got this dreadful Error message: AV frame too large (63548 bytes). Increase AV buffer. And after some trial and error, I had found a solution for this problem.
But before going on how to solve it, I want to say that this is definitely a problem occurred when ripping the Blu-ray image, so if you still have the original disc, you should definitely go ripping it again! If you don't have the original disc, you can try my solution...
The solution involves two pieces of freeware: 1. DGAVCDec - A tool to demux m2ts file to elementary AVC stream and whatever the audio (TrueHD, DTS-HD MA, LPCM). Note: 1. DGAVCDec is strictly used for AVC streams, there's DGMPGDec for mpeg stream and DGVC1DecNV for VC1 streams (only works for m2ts, no wmv demuxing), and I think eac3to is also able to do the job. 2. the LPCM file it demuxes is not compliant with tsMuxeR, so we need a second software called PCM2tsumu. If you try to get add the raw PCM file into tsMuxeR, it will complain: 2. PCM2Tsmu - A tool to add header info to the raw PCM so that tsMuxeR can accept the file. After patching, tsMuxeR should take the file. So here are the steps: 1. Demux the m2ts DGAVCDec, the m2ts file is usually the largest file under BDMV\STREAM. You can also delete the audio track that you don't need. 2. If you have PCM file, patch it with PCM2Tsmu. It's a little dos tool, so just Ctrl+R, type in cmd, call up the dos command window. The perimeter is quite simple with 3 options. If you don't add the options, it will default to 16 bit, 5.1 channel I think. So be careful using the options if you want to get the correct PCM file. For details just follow the software's instruction, it's fairly straightforward. 3. Add video *.avc, add audio into tsMuxeR, mux to m2ts. DONE. So far, I've encountered this problem once. It's definitely something wrong when ripping the Blu-ray image. For my video, the video just pixelated for a sec during the place where tsMuxeR complains. So if you still have the original disc, you should definitely re-rip it!

[ 本帖最後由 linjerin 於 2009-3-30 09:09 編輯 ]
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2009-11-4 17:34:50 | 顯示全部樓層
個人很認真的用翻譯軟體翻過一遍,所得如下:

這是一個新問題,我最近遇到的。當使用tsMuxeR remux 1 m2ts文件來自藍光ISO文件到PS3的兼容m2ts文件。 (我的電腦太軟弱,所以我想新的m2ts流通過TVersity)所以我得到這個可怕的錯誤消息:影音框架太大(63548字節)。增加影音緩衝區。

經過一些嘗試和錯誤,我找到了一個解決這個問題。
但在如何去解決它,我要說的是,這肯定是一個問題發生時,欺負藍光的形象,因此,如果您仍然有原來的光盤,你可一定要再次去抓取!如果您沒有原始光盤,您可以嘗試我的解決方案...

該解決方案包括兩件免費:

1。 DGAVCDec -這種工具可以分離器m2ts文件,以基本的AVC流,無論音頻(TrueHD技術,DTS公司高清馬的LPCM)。

注:1。 DGAVCDec嚴格用於AVC流,有DGMPGDec對MPEG流DGVC1DecNV的VC1一樣流(只工程m2ts,沒有wmv demuxing),我認為eac3to也能完成這項工作。

2。該文件中demuxes的LPCM是不符合tsMuxeR,所以我們需要第二個軟件稱為PCM2tsumu。如果您嘗試獲取添加原始PCM文件到tsMuxeR,它會抱怨:

2。 PCM2Tsmu -一個工具來添加頭信息的原始PCM,使tsMuxeR可以接受的文件。經過修補,tsMuxeR應採取文件。

因此,這裡的步驟:

1。解复用的m2ts DGAVCDec的m2ts文件通常是最大的文件下含BDMV \流。您也可以刪除的音軌,你不需要。

2。如果您有的PCM文件,它與PCM2Tsmu補丁。這是一個小斯桑托斯的工具,因此只要按Ctrl + R,輸入在加利福尼亞,調出DOS命令窗口。周邊是相當簡單的3個選擇。如果你不添加的選項,將默認為16位,5.1聲道我想。因此,要小心使用的選項,如果你想獲得正確的PCM文件。詳情只需按照軟件的指示,這是相當簡單的。

3。添加*.的AVC視頻,音頻添加到tsMuxeR,復用器的m2ts。做完。

到目前為止,我已經遇到此問題一次。這的確是錯誤的欺負藍光形象。對於我的視頻時,視頻只是像素化的幾秒鐘之內,在地方tsMuxeR抱怨。因此,如果您仍然有原來的光盤,你可一定要重新撕裂了!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

上面好像提到跟藍光檔案大小有關,我有去抓"PCM2Tsmu"這個檔案,可是不是很確定要怎麼使用,試了幾個檔案雙擊之後,沒明確的反應.....
請問板上的各位,該檔案是修正RIP進HD的藍光檔案大小嗎?或是tsMuxeR有被修正過?

感謝指導!
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2014-2-18 09:45:27 | 顯示全部樓層
本文章最後由 ringo286 於 2014-2-18 09:46 編輯
jasonn88 發表於 2009-11-4 17:34
個人很認真的用翻譯軟體翻過一遍,所得如下:

回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回文 登入 | 註冊

本版積分規則

熱門推薦